Monday, July 28, 2008

I am having a boring day today. It isn't that there is nothing to do today. I just don't feel like doing any of the things I could do. Currently the dish washer is running, the wash machine going,workout cloths are cleaned and hanging to dry, all 3 of the kids have put up 15 toys a piece (in increments of 5), and I am sitting on the couch in my PJs (maybe I shouldn't admit that). There are more toys to put away, floors to sweep, the kids bathroom to clean, and laundry to finish. I wish I needed to go shopping today. I like that part of my job best.
It's back to work I go. But first I'll check my email.

1 comment:

Raena said...

Hey...we're having the exact same day! :) Minus the running clothes. hehe

I LOVE shopping too!

Can't wait to see all of you at Halle's bday party...miss you!