Saturday, February 28, 2009

Melanie needs...

OK. I couldn't help it. A friend of mine posted a note listing her top 10 needs. She googled her first name followed by needs and posted the first 10 things. Here is mine.

1. Melanie needs to accept that no one is self-sufficient all the time, and to be gentler with her "childish" emotional needs and wants.
HUMM.....

2.
Melanie needs to find a happy medium between being a strong female and being overzealous.
Do I, now?

3. Melanie needs
to become more tolerant, especially of emotions.
I'm starting to think google dosen't really know me.

4.Melanie needs to add some sparkle and color back to her wardrobe.
Sure. Why not?

5. Melanie needs help in the morning.
With making lunches?

6. Melanie needs to hire someone to fix this mess.
What mess? Google is crazy off.

7. Melanie needs help.
Can't argue that one.

8. Melanie Needs to Study.
Nope.

9. Melanie needs to travel a long way in a short time.
I wish I could.

10. Melanie needs a diamond necklace.
Ah. The truth, at last. I need a diamond necklace. :)

No comments: