Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Colorado

It looks like it is going to happen. We won't decide officially until this Friday, but we are strongly leaning towards moving to CO. Wow! I so badly want to go, but I am scared, too. This will be a big change for our family. Are we ready????
It is sorta a strange happening that I will miss so much about Texas and I want to go. The mountains are calling to me. I want to breath the cold air and get numb from running in the snow. I LOVE the cold. San Antonio is just not the place for me...what more can I say?
I will miss my family tons. They do so much for us, and I know they want us to stay. It won't be the same with us in CO. But it won't be a bad change. We will still see you, Mom. Not weekly, but often. I promise. And we will call you on the web cam at least once a week.
I will greatly miss getting to be a part of Team Traverse. I am grateful to our sponsors for their support of our team and will feel lonely running on my own up there. And what will I do without a coach? My goodness...I might run myself into the ground.
Changes are coming. I am hoping for them to be good. If anyone who reads this is willing, please add us to your prayers as we make our decisions final.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and your family, Melanie! Very jealous of your move-you'll love it up there!

sr in tx said...

I'll keep you in my prayers, Melanie. I echo Pete - I am really jealous!!! You'll establish and new routine and will be just fine.

Me and My Boys said...

Colorado! FUN!! I would LOVE to move more north, really just out of TX. The allergies are kicking my family in the behinde. I'm sure you will rock running up there too!

Brittany said...

Haven't you always wanted to live in Colorado? That's so fun that you get to have your dream come true!