Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Colorado!!

We are here! And so far, I am loving it. I lost my computer, the moving guys haven't called giving us an ETA on the arrival of or stuff, but I don't think anything could steel the happiness I feel over getting to live here. When we got here last night, I was wishing for a thicker sweatshirt and jeans. I am just in awe over this. It is June and beautiful out! Thank you God for Colorado!

The kids are loving our house here. It is 2 story and has a walkout basement. they just ran circle through the house for a full thirty minutes last night. I couldn't believe how excited they were and are. I will try to post some pictures soon...but being I don't have a computer at home right now, it may be awhile. Thank you to all of you for the prayers and emails. And THANK YOU to Mike and Raena for helping us clean out the house Monday!!!! You two are such great friends. we will be missing you a lot.

1 comment:

Raena said...

i am so happy you are happy! :) we loved helping you and wouldn't have it any other way. we miss you already. and camden asked "how much longer until caedmon can visit me?"