Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Life

I should be totally bummed. Some how I am not. Disappointed, a bit nervous...but still feeling upbeat about life. This past week we found out our renter in our house in Austin lost his job. Apparently the job market in Austin isn't great, because he choose to break his lease and move back to his home town. So our rental house is vacant. Anyone interested? It is a well taken care of 3 bed room house with a large backyard (oh how I miss that yard!) and too many other things I like about it to list. Our (sorta ex)renter knows he is responsible for this lease until a new renter is found...we will see how things go.
And I am injured. I don't want to be, but I so am. This is quite a downer. I am surprised I'm not falling into a deep depression over this one. I have had to cut way back on my running, and as a result my jeans are not so comfy currently. Maybe I will go buy some new jeans. But wait...I am currently in no financial position to buy cloths. Maybe I will give up brownies and cakes until I am better (oh, that is doubtful). Hummm......how to eat junk food, run less, and have jeans that fit without buying new jeans....not coming up with anything...
On the happy front: I am almost finished arranging my newest song. Woo-hoo. I love it when I am able to get what is in my head out for my ears to hear.
Caedmon starts preschool tomorrow. That means I will have most of 3 days a week to myself! Oh, I can hardly take the excitement!!!!

No comments: