Thursday, September 18, 2008

My leg is getting better :) Last night I ran some great trails with Larry and TJ up in Austin. Today my leg is still feeling good. My foot is only OK- but no worse. Progress!

I went to Austin yesterday morning to pay the paint man and clean our rental house so we could list it. The painters did an average job. I won't complain, but I won't brag on them either. Going into the cleaning job, I thought I could clean the whole house in 2 or so hours. Boy was I off! I cleaned from about 11:20am until 3:30pm with out so much as a potty break. Then I went to Target for lunch, bought throw away cleaning supplies because the wash cloths I brought needed to be cleaned after EVERY wipe (can you say pet hair- grouse and sticky). I cleaned another whole hour, took a 2 run break from 5:30 to 8, and finally finished about 11pm. I cleaned for 8 hours! Actually cleaned! And that house isn't even that clean now. Next time a renter has pets, the deposit is going up per pet. And how is it that a grown man can have such horrid aim? Guys should set down and point. Standing clearly requires more mental energy then some are willing to give it.

2 comments:

Raena said...

Thats yucky! Maybe NO PETS at all?

Missed you today. Went to the new doc for a SEVERE sinus infection. Camden was so sad to miss playing with ya'll! BUT we'll be there next week.

aniejoy said...

We missed you, too. I hope you are feeling better soon. :(
I will need a full report about the new doc. I hope he is a great one!