Monday, July 23, 2007

GoZone days 3 and 4

Well, it is down to 36 people. I am surprised how fast some of the competitors feel off. Maybe weekends are harder for most people when it comes to working out. Today (Monday) will be my hardest day to get all my steps in. Mondays are my day off from running.

Normally I stay home and do house work on Mondays. Today will be a little diffrent because my older two children have dentist appointments in an hour. Then maybe we will go to the park. Yesterday the parks were still closed due to flooding, but I bet they will open back up today.

On a totally diffrent note...........
A good friend of mine is currently in Poland to adopt 3- yes 3-little boys. Today is their court date. We are praying that the judge will shorten the length of time they will be required to stay in Poland so they can bring their family home! They have been in Poland for almost 3 weeks now, with their boys, and are just adoring having their family all together at last. They have been waiting to bring those boys home for 5 months, and it is finally happening!!!!!!!!!

The first e-mail I received from her after she had spent her first day with her boys just cracked me up! I have a feeling our boys are going to be great playmates. And I know she is going to LOVE raising those 3 boys. God has gifted her with such a heart for mothering. Her desire to give of herself to her children is inspirational. Having her as a friend has helped me to be a better mom, and I am soooooooooo glad she gets to be with her boys now!!! I can't wait to meet them!

No comments: